Monday, March 8, 2010

HATE to be HATED.. wtf..

i hate someone..and hated by someone..the same one..
what the FUCK..
angry depressed mad rage fury

BURST!!!!

i tried to make the situation better but u never show any respect to me!! u hate me that much then just show it off to me!! don't need to fake ur fucking smile and said thank you okay?! u should know clearly what u have said behind me and in front of him!! so please don't act idiot or innocent or righteous in front of me lo fucker..
never meet such kind of SUCKSSSS person..adios ur head..shut up la bxxtaxd!!!

p/s: to him: sorry for not liking that person..i never mean to bring u to this situation..i really can't help hating him so damn much..i've tried to fix but it became worst..u should know it..sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment